How much are braces?
Prices of braces differ depending on a few factors like the system used, whenever upper and lower or just one arch is treated. To make it easy to understand how braces prices are working we created a package price.
What is a package price?
Many dental practices offer a complex price system with multiple items listed in your estimate which can be very confusing and you may not be aware that some extra charges may apply on the top of the main price like an extra price for a retainer after treatment is completed. There might be also extra charges for review or emergency appointments that are not included in the main price.
That’s why we design for our clients’ simple Package ” all in” approach to the braces treatment. That means that everything that you need from start to the finish is included in the package. No hidden or additional charges apply.
What is included in the package?
• Initial consultation
• Photos throughout treatment to follow treatment progress
• OPT – large size x-ray showing all your teeth and roots position, can also help to detect hidden problems
• Cleaning of the teeth prior to braces fit
• Braces fit appointment
• Detailed advice on Oral hygiene while you wear braces
• Hygiene starter pack
• Orthodontic relief wax to help you out during the first few days of discomfort
• All follow up appointments including “tightening”
• Emergency appointments in case bracket are lost or elastic o-ring breaks
• FREE Bracket replacement if anything breaks
• Any overnight or cross arch elastics you may need at some point during treatment
• Hygiene appointments during treatment
• Braces Off appointment
• Fixed retainer ( excluding Invisible braces systems)
• Removable retainer
• Final teeth repolishing
• Post Braces review appointment
• Final photos
• Online support throughout treatment especially if you leave far from the Clinic
• Flexibility of the appointments including late night appointments and Saturday appointments
How do I know what my package price is?
It’s simple. We offer complimentary consultations where you can discuss your expectations and what you do not like about your teeth. After that, we will be able to offer you treatment options and give you your package price.
So If we say to you your braces cost is £2500 that means all from start to finish is covered by this quotation. And the best part is ……. you do not need to pay it all at once! We only ask for a 10% deposit on braces fit appointment and the rest can be paid in affordable stages either over a treatment time or in small monthly instalments up to 60 months.
Sounds good! So book your consultation right here right now! And start your journey to a better, straighter smile now!