- to provide the most up to date treatment to correct any dental problems you may have, gently and sympathetically using the latest technology
- to guide you on how to prevent dental disease in the future;
- to give you the most up to date advice on how to maintain your teeth and gums in the healthiest, freshest and strongest condition.
Our whole team is dedicated to provide the highest level of care and exceed your expectations. We will do our best to make every visit to our Clinic as pleasant as possible.
Appointments are carefully scheduled so that patients and dentists alike are not rushed or kept waiting.
Our aim is to encourage preventative techniques by helping you to understand how to maintain the health of your mouth and keep it free of tooth decay and gum disease.
Why choose us:
because we follow ten-point commitment which is at the heart of the Good Practice Scheme by BDA:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- complaint policy available at the Clinic, please contact Clinic Manager for details or click here
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines
In our Clinic we take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patients complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. This procedure is based on these objectives. Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
Inverness IV1 9AQ Phone: 01463 705997 for complaints about NHS treatment